Lavendar, Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Sweet and delicate flavor of fresh Lavender blends masterfully with our incredible Italian aged balsamic, giving floral subtlety to this time honored classic. We use all natural ingredients to create a unique and sophisticated flavor for this balsamic vinegar.
Southern California is home to some of the finest lavender in the world, so we don't have to travel far when looking for the freshest ingredients around. We procure a custom mix of Provence and Angustifolia Lavender to flavor this balsamic. We've found that the combination of these two varietals provides a full bodied flavor that is subtle and remarkable.
The Lavender plant matures in late April and harvest lasts through August, which means the best seasonal varieties are usually on our shelves in the late spring, throughout the summer and sometimes leading into the fall.
- Used in sauces, marinades, salad dressing, & desserts
- Use it to make homemade Lavender Iced Cream or pour over gelato
- A new hit in craft cocktails or spritzers
- Antioxidant, cancer fighter, reduces heart attack
- Contains iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, and magnesium in adequate amounts
- Floral uniqueness and sweet, full-bodied flavor
Our Balsamic Vinegar is produced in Modena, Italy and is the result of the maturation of cooked grape must that has been slowly aged to perfection in casks of oak. First quality wines and grape musts produced in Italian traditionally cultivated vines, particularly from Trebbiano, Lambrusco. Manufactured with traditional methods and techniques, the strictest laboratory controls and state of the art technology, our Balsamic Vinegar of Modena carries only the best characteristics of this special product.