This product is coming soon
Our Pineapple Salsa is a tropical delight with the perfect balance of fresh pineapples, tomatoes and jalapenos. Made in small batches and simmered to perfection, our salsa is all natural, gluten and preservative free. Simply serve with tortilla chips or as a garnish to fish tacos, grilled chicken or fish. Enjoy!
17 oz. jar
Grilled Chili Grande Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa
Makes about 20-25 appetizers
- 1 pound 21/25 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice of 1 lime
- Raven's Chili Grande spice blend
- About 25 1-inch cubes of pineapple
- Raven's Pineapple Salsa
- Fresh cilantro
- Soak 25 toothpicks in water with a splash of vinegar added for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Thread one shrimp and one pineapple cube onto each toothpick.
- Place skewers on a plate. Drizzle with lime juice, and then sprinkle with some of the Chili Grande spice blend. Season with salt.
- Grill shrimp just until pink and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately with the pineapple salsa and chopped fresh cilantro.